The Windows Azure Team has just released the January edition of the training kit with new demo scripts, labs for working with Windows Phone 7 and the Cloud, and new and improved code snippets for Visual Studio.
Some of the specific changes with the January update of the training kit includes:
- New Windows Azure Connect demo script
- New Web and Worker Role Enhancements demo script
- New Windows Azure Virtual Machine Roles demo script
- New Rafiki demo script (from PDC)
- New hands on lab on bridging Windows Phone 7 and The Cloud
- New hands on lab on using the Access Control Service to Federate with Multiple Business Identity Providers
- Refreshed Identity hands on labs
- Improved Visual Studio code snippets installation
- Several bug fixes in demos and labs
Download the January Update to the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit today.