Wednesday, October 7, 2015

NUnit Test Adapter–No tests found to run

Today I discovered an annoying bug in the NUnit Test Adapter, a Visual Studio extension that integrates NUnit test execution in the IDE.

I created some new tests for a specific library, however when I tried to load and run my tests, nothing happened. Inside the output window I noticed the following message:

image

What was causing the issue? When I looked at the Build settings for my test project, I saw that the Compiler platform was set to x64.

image

After changing it to AnyCPU, my tests were discovered…

image

1 comment:

Sagar R said...

I really appreciate information shared above. It’s of great help. If someone want to learn Online (Virtual) instructor lead live training in Nunit, kindly contact us http://www.maxmunus.com/contact
MaxMunus Offer World Class Virtual Instructor led training Nunit . We have industry expert trainer. We provide Training Material and Software Support. MaxMunus has successfully conducted 100000+ trainings in India, USA, UK, Australlia, Switzerland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Bahrain and UAE etc.
For Demo Contact us:
Name : Arunkumar U
Email : arun@maxmunus.com
Skype id: training_maxmunus
Contact No.-+91-9738507310
Company Website –http://www.maxmunus.com