An official story about integrating MS Project Server with TFS 2010 is finally there. Microsoft has just released a CTP demonstrating integration between Team Foundation Server 2010 and Project Server 2010.
There is not much information available yet, but to get you going:
- Brian Harry’s announcement on TFS 2010 support for MS Project Server
- MSDN Section on Scheduling Tasks and Assigning Resources Using Microsoft Project
- A Channel 9 video about Enterprise Project Management with Visual Studio Team System 2010
- The TFS Integration platform by the VSTS Rangers.
- Virtual Machine available for download with the Integration CTP between Project Server and TFS 2010. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f221c660-161b-43ca-95f3-e0e4aad8d43e&displaylang=en