Friday, October 12, 2012

My first Windows 8 app: POW! Comic Book Reader

Last week I released my first Windows 8 app: POW! Comic Book Reader.
Description
POW! Comic Book Reader is here to give you a great reading experience on Windows 8. Browse through your local comic books and read them using a simple and user friendly interface.
Features
  • Manage a list of recent comic books
  • Open CBR, CBZ, RAR and Zip files
  • Page reader
  • Full screen mode
Some screenshots
Screenshot_1
Screenshot_2

2 comments:

Vcom Infotech Company said...

Interesting and impressive to be known about these comic book within the soft copy. Thanks a lot for these info. ecommerce solution provider in coimbatore | coimbatore ecommerce

Designpluz said...

It is a great sharing...I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Web Design Sydney ,Logo Design Sydney