Last week Microsoft announced the release of the Windows Azure Accelerator for Web Roles. This accelerator makes it quick and easy for you to deploy one or more websites across multiple Web Role instances using Web Deploy in less than 30 seconds. This solves on of the biggest issues when using Windows Azure as a hosting platform. No longer long coffee breaks before your application is deployed, but 30 seconds later you can run and test your site!
- Deploy websites to Windows Azure in less than 30 seconds.
- Enable deployments to multiple Web Role instances using Web Deploy from both Visual Studio and WebMatrix.
- Saves Web Deploy packages & IIS configuration in Windows Azure storage to provide durability.
- A Visual Studio Project template that allows you to create your web deploy host.
- Full source and NuGet packages that you can use to build custom solutions.
- Documentation to help you get started.
For additional information visit the following sites: