Visual Studio 2010 Feature Pack 2 is now available to MSDN subscribers. This introduces some new testing features inside Visual Studio 2010:
- Use Microsoft Test Manager to capture and playback action recordings for Silverlight 4 applications.
- Create coded UI tests for Silverlight 4 applications with Visual Studio 2010 Premium or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate..
- Edit coded UI tests using a graphical editor with Visual Studio 2010 Premium or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
- Use action recordings to fast forward through manual tests that need to support Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and 3.6.
- Run coded UI tests for web applications using Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and 3.6 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.
For more details, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=192777
Microsoft also created some videos on the new Testing features in Visual Studio 2010 Feature Pack 2: