Interested in using Azure Service Fabric, Microsofts Micro Services platform? But you have no clue what the actor concepts brings to the table? A great help form me was the design patterns paper by Jesse Benson.
He starts with an introduction and then continues with a range of possible patterns:
- Pattern: Smart Cache
- Pattern: Distributed Networks and Graphs
- Pattern: Resource Governance
- Pattern: Stateful Service Composition
- Pattern: Internet of Things
- Pattern: Distributed Computation
He ends the paper with some Anti-patterns.