Thursday, March 24, 2016

CQRS+Event Sourcing Blog series

As I’m working on a project where are using Event Sourcing, I try to read all material I can find about the topic. One great resource is the blog series by William Verdolini about CQRS + Event Sourcing.

An overview of the content:

  1. Intro
  2. CQRS+ES Architecture
  3. Inversion of Control
  4. Validation Logic
  5. Event Store
  6. Async matters

Don’t forget to have a look at the associated code as well: https://github.com/williamverdolini/CQRS-ES-Todos/

1 comment:

Drahamesh said...

We are a bit further along in the process and about to go to production with an NEventStore implementation (used SQL Server and a bit of AggregateSource framework and an ORM too). We have CQRS fully implemented from web api down to the DB. We have several projections and a polling client and I am about to start on implementing temporal queries.

I'd love to bounce ideas off of you and answer any questions. If you want to, reach out to me at (masking symbols to avoid spam bots): bgilner AT perfectserve DOT net