After upgrading a XAML build template to TFS 2015, some of our unit tests started to fail. I had no idea what was causing the issue, so I tried to enable any kind of logging I could.
I knew that behind the scenes the Build agent was calling the vstest.console.exe, but no matter what I tried I noticed that I couldn’t find the exact parameters that were used to call this test runner .
I’m not the only one who had this problem, as an issue had already been raised on Uservoice, http://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio/suggestions/6073220-diagnostics-logs-should-show-the-vstest-console-co.
Remark: Maybe another good reason to upgrade to the new Build system in TFS 2015, as the Visual Studio Test step nicely logs the exact parameters.