There are multiple ways to see which users are connected to your SQL Server database. Probably the easiest way is to use the built in stored procedure called sp_who2.
To use it, execute the following steps:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio
- Connect to the database server you want to monitor
- Click on the New Query button to open the SQL editor
- Paste the sp_who2 command in the SQL Editor
- Click Execute
- In the results window you’ll find a list of logins, database names, status, command, program name, CPU time, Login time and so on.