Last week when searching for an easy solution to delete some files from the TFS database, I found the following Visual Studio Extension: TFSSCExplorerExtension.
“TFSSCExplorerExtension (Team Foundation Server Source Control Explorer VS 2010 Extension) is aVisual Studio 2010 Extension Package that adds new features to the TFS Source Control Explorer window for TFS 2010. ”
A separate release is available for Visual Studio 2012 here.
It offers the following features:
- Move to Folder: Move support for multiple files.
- Branch to Folder: Branch support for multiple files.
- Merge from Sources: Select items to Merge.
- File Icon Change: Branched files are shown with a different icon.
- Drag & Drop: Adds drag & drop support between file list in the left side and folder tree in the right side.
- Show/Hide deleted items: Quicker alternative then going to Tools – Options.
- Destroy: Permanently removes files or folders from Source Control.