Wednesday, June 6, 2012

TF80067: The data in the work item is not valid or you do not have permission to modify the data.

When trying to open the Iteration Backlog.xlsm file in Team Explorer, I’m getting the following error:

“TFS80076: The data in the work item is not valid or you do not have permissions to modify the data. Please correct the problem and retry.”

clip_image002

No idea what I did wrong. The only thing I changed were the iterations. So I renamed the first iteration back from ‘Sprint 1’ to the original name ‘Iteration 1’. Afterwards the document opened fine.

Note: Afterwards I found this post on the MSDN forums. There someone mentions that the issue is solved if you also update the related queries after changing the iteration name.

1 comment:

Imran Hashmi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.