I always seems to forget how to configure SQL Server Profiler to trace only a specific database. So therefore this post.
- Open SQL Server Profiler
- Click on New Trace.
- Connect to the database server you want to trace.
- The Trace Properties window is shown. Go to the Events Selection tab.
- On the Events Selection tab select show all columns.
- Now you have an extra column DatabaseName.
- Click on Column Filters… to add a filter. Specify the name of the database in the Like section.
- That’s it!