Just before the year ending, a new version of the Community TFS Build Extensions is released. This release contains 100 Activities / Actions for Team Foundation Build 2010 and Team Foundation Build 11.
New in this release is the Community TFS Build Manager. It is intended to ease the management of builds in medium to large Team Foundation Server environments, though it does provide a few features which all users may find useful.
Current Feature Set
- View and sort Builds and Build Definitions across multiple Build Controllers and Team Projects
- Bulk operations on Build Definitions
- Change Build Templates
- Set Retention Policies
- Clone Build Definitions (includes workspace mapping translation)
- Create a DGML image of your Builds and Controllers
- Bulk operations on Builds
- Open Drop Folders
- Retain Indefinitely
A blog post by Jakob Ehn describing the features of the Community TFS Build Manager can be found here