With the large amount of updates and new tools that Microsoft keeps throwing at us, you sometimes miss one.
One recent updated that I just noticed, was an update of the Visual Studio 2010 Training Kit.
You can download the Training Kit by going here:
Or if you want to view it online, you can go here:
All content has been tested to work with Visual Studio 2010 SP1. The setup scripts for all hands-on labs and demo scripts have also been updated so that the content can easily be used on a machine running Windows 7 SP1.
And finally a list of the new content:
- Hands-on Lab - Migrating a Windows Forms Application to Silverlight
- Hands-on Lab - Migrating an ASP.NET Web Forms Application to Silverlight
- Hands-on Lab - Working with Panels, XAML and Controls
- Hands-on Lab - Silverlight Data Binding
- Hands-on Lab - Migrating Existing Applications to Out-of-Browser
- Hands-on Lab - Great UX with Blend
- Hands-on Lab - Web Services and Silverlight
- Hands-on Lab - Using WCF RIA Services
- Hands-on Lab - Deep Dive into Out of Browser
- Hands-on Lab - Using the MVVM Pattern in Silverlight Applications
- Hands-on Lab – Introduction to Windows Azure
- Hands-on Lab – Debugging Applications in Windows Azure
- Demo Script – Hello Windows Azure
- Demo Script – Deploying Windows Azure Services
- Presentation – Windows Azure Platform Overview
- Video – What is Windows Azure?