NHibernate is a really great ORM solution, but there isn’t a lot of information out there. As far as I know, they were only 2 NHibernate books published. First you had the NHibernate in Action book from Manning and recently you had the NHibernate beginners guide from Packt. Both are really useful books and a must read if you start using NHibernate.
So I was really happy last week to read that a new book about NHibernate has been published by www.packtpub.com. The book is called “NHibernate 3.0 Cookbook” and as it covers NHibernate 3.0 it is really up to date.
Overview of NHibernate 3.0 Cookbook
- Master the full range of NHibernate features
- Reduce hours of application development time and get better application architecture and performance
- Create, maintain, and update your database structure automatically with the help of NHibernate
- Written and tested for NHibernate 3.0 with input from the development team distilled in to easily accessible concepts and examples
- Part of Packt's Cookbook series: each recipe is a carefully organized sequence of instructions to complete the task as efficiently as possible
To make this even better, Packt are offering all members of the NHibernate community 20% off the book. To get your exclusive 20% discount when you buy through PacktPub.com, just enter the discount code NHIBCBK20 (case sensitive), to the shopping cart.
Click here to read more about the NHibernate 3.0 Cookbook.
This will be the next one on my reading list…